- The monthly diet plan changes according to the season and is written by a specialist nutritionist, guided by the Mediterranean diet, so that children acquire proper eating habits.
- The food is prepared daily in the well-equipped kitchen with excellent ingredients, checked for their quality and origin and the exclusion of unnecessary animal fat or additional chemical agents but also with home care.
- The fruit at breakfast is fresh seasonal.
- Lunch is usually accompanied by bread, feta cheese and fresh seasonal salad (cabbage, lettuce, tomato, cucumber).
- There are no fried foods in the diet that are not suitable for young children.
- Please do not send food to school such as shrimp, chips, chocolates, chewing gum, sweets and anything that damages children’s teeth.
Share This Post With Friends!